It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board

• Sudden Dizziness, Blurred Vision, Ear Ringing, and Loss of Balance

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
    noahall1322
    (female)

noahall1322 HB User
    Sudden Dizziness, Blurred Vision, Ear Ringing, and Loss of Balance

Hello,

I am 24 year old active and fit woman who had the scariest thing happen to me today. I was out to lunch waiting in line when I suddenly felt extreme nausea and dizziness. I immediately headed towards the restroom and while walking I started to have blurred vision and by time I reached the restroom my vision was coming in bits and pieces. I then started to lose my balance and had to hold myself up while I felt like I was spinning uncontrollably. Also during this time I had extreme ringing and pressure in my right ear and started sweating uncontrollably. I am unclear on how long the episode lasted, but I do not think it was longer than five minutes. Since the episode I have come home and slept three hours but I still feel a little dizzy and just off. I cannot find my symptoms anywhere online and I was hoping someone might be able to give some insight.

Thank you in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #2
    rudiraven
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB User
    Re: Sudden Dizziness, Blurred Vision, Ear Ringing, and Loss of Balance

I think it would be wise to go to the doctor and explain your symptoms. A few quick tests might be able to put your mind at ease. I'm sure it was a very frightening episode and you want to know what caused it. Take care and let us know what you find out

Old 08-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #3
    tiggertoo2174
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB User
    Re: Sudden Dizziness, Blurred Vision, Ear Ringing, and Loss of Balance

I'd go to your GP or maybe even urgent care, especially if the vertigo and nausea continues. It's most likely something like an ear infection or sinus infection causing the vertigo.

Tigg.

Closed Thread

Tags
    balance, blurred vision, dizzy, ear ringing, nausea