It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Down Syndrome Message Board

• what are the chances of having a baby with down syndrome after miscarry a baby with d

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-12-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
    amy94
    (female)

amy94 HB User
    what are the chances of having a baby with down syndrome after miscarry a baby with d

what are the chances of having a baby with down syndrome after miscarry a baby with down syndrome

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
    Downsmom01
    (female)

Downsmom01 HB User
    Re: what are the chances of having a baby with down syndrome after miscarry a baby wi

If you are a carrier for the gene then it is good. Believe it or not I want to get pregnant again. My husband and I are hoping we have another DS baby. We have a 7 year old already and wanted to add one more child to our already 4 clan. I figure I probably won't get that lucky but with my age maybe I will. we have his hers and ours. 23,17,9,7 and want to add one more then we are done. We are even looking into adoption if I can't have any more, I had a really hard time having the last 2.

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    what are the chances of having another down syndrome baby thenwhat00 Down Syndrome 0 01-09-2009 03:39 PM
    What to expect?? Questionss Miscarriage & Still Birth 9 11-19-2008 02:58 PM
    Having chills 5 weeks pregnant? mamatbg Pregnancy 6 02-08-2007 06:52 PM
    Lost the baby at ten weeks..couldn't believe what I was seeing.... gretchie35 Miscarriage & Still Birth 6 03-07-2006 06:53 PM
    my hopes failed..my baby passed at ten weeks...couldn't believe what i was seeing gretchie35 Miscarriage & Still Birth 15 03-03-2006 11:03 AM
    kidneys - please read and tell me what u think sharp3951 Kidney Disorders 3 10-14-2005 09:41 AM
    Chances of having 2nd DS baby Jaber Down Syndrome 7 03-14-2005 07:27 PM
    What are the benefits of quitting? GeorgiaPeech Smoking Cessation 2 09-21-2003 07:26 PM