It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Drug Interactions / Side Effects Message Board

• Avil Overdose, can a person die?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-09-2004, 03:21 AM   #1
    megha90t

megha90t HB User
    Avil Overdose, can a person die?

I need to know if a person can die of taking an overdose of AVIL(Pheniramine Maleate). Around 150-200 tablets, what harm can it cause? Would a person die or would be incapacitated?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2004, 06:31 PM   #2
    kiwi72

kiwi72 HB User
    Re: Avil Overdose, can a person die?

I am concerned that you may be wishing to overdose or maybe someone close to you!!!! Any drug can kill if enough is taken paracetamol can take a week to die before it destroys the liver and alot of the time regrets are made inbetween the suicidal phase and the time it takes to die. If it is you that is taking these tablets please seek immediate help there are more options out there than the finality of death, there is no coming back. Life is worth living if you have the right support systems. You are not alone some one out there will grieve for you.If it is not you then the person involved needs help. The most likely scenario will be that taking that amount of tablets will result in alot of throwing up.Take care and believe in yourself

Old 06-09-2004, 06:53 PM   #3
    kiwi72

kiwi72 HB User
    Re: Avil Overdose, can a person die?

I found out this drug is more likely to make you sleep however if you have taken this amount of drug please phone for an ambulance or go to your nearest medical centre "Do not drive yourself" get some one to go with you.
    Best of luck

Closed Thread