It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Drug Interactions / Side Effects Message Board

• cymbalta, lamictal and concerta

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-03-2004, 08:04 AM   #1
    twins2sets
    (female)

twins2sets HB User
    cymbalta, lamictal and concerta

Is anyone else combining these meds, or maybe just two of them? Just wondering what your experiences are. I think the combo is working for me, and it might be my imagination but I really think cymbalta is the magic ingredient of the cocktail that is making the difference.

Side effects of this combo include major dry mouth, weight loss (used to be a good thing but now I'm down to 115 and I'm 5'7"), insomnia (although I think since upping the cymbalta I have been more tired at night), lack of motivation (preferable to the overwhelming stress I used to feel), harder to reach orgasm (but can do it with much work), faster heartbeat, hair loss (ugh - the lamictal?), cravings for sweets, sore throats, and some constipation.

Positives include less confusion and distraction (the concerta, no doubt), generally happier feeling (yay!), less irritability since I added the cymbalta, less backache, weight loss (LOL), and more sociable, whereas before I was borderline social phobic. I think the cymbalta helped with that since I did get more sociable after taking it! Woohoo!!!!!

Anyone else share their experiences with this combo or even just two of them? I would love to hear!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2004, 04:54 PM   #2
    mudhound
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

mudhound HB User
    Re: cymbalta, lamictal and concerta

I have never taken anything near these meds. I do not think the wife has either.

Mudhound

Closed Thread