It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Drug Interactions / Side Effects Message Board

• mini pill and breast herbs

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-07-2005, 04:42 AM   #1
    lush55
    (female)

lush55 HB User
    Question mini pill and breast herbs

I have been on cerazette mini pill for about six months and taking herbal breats enlargement pills for almost three.
    Will the ingredients effect the birth control? They contain saw palmetto, fennel, fennugreek ect
    I would just use combined pill for breast enlargement aswell as contraception as it seems all mini pills don't give you weight gain but as I have had migraines in the past cannot use it becuase of increased stroke risks.
    Thankyou
    x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2005, 03:51 PM   #2
    GLSheridan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GLSheridan HB User
    Re: mini pill and breast herbs

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lush55
    I have been on cerazette mini pill for about six months and taking herbal breats enlargement pills for almost three.
    Will the ingredients effect the birth control? They contain saw palmetto, fennel, fennugreek ect
    I would just use combined pill for breast enlargement aswell as contraception as it seems all mini pills don't give you weight gain but as I have had migraines in the past cannot use it becuase of increased stroke risks.
    Thankyou
    x

There is no way to determine if there would be an interaction because herbal supplements aren't required to be regulated by the FDA. Therefore, no professional clinical trials are performed on them.

Breast enhancement pills do not truly work, and those that appear to "work" stop working as soon as you quit taking them.

Old 02-09-2005, 03:09 AM   #3
    lush55
    (female)

lush55 HB User
    Re: mini pill and breast herbs

well should I stop taking as periods have changed?

Closed Thread