It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Drug Interactions / Side Effects Message Board

• I didn't take my seroquel!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-23-2010, 05:48 AM   #1
    carlyy
    (female)

carlyy HB User
    Exclamation I didn't take my seroquel!

I didn't take my usual 50 mg of seroquel last night, i woke up this morning after taking my Lexapro and I feel so weird. I feel very anxious, my arms are a little itchy and I feel as if I don't know what to do with myself. PLEASE somebody, is this normal?? is this withdrawal? As a side note: When I take any type of medicine at first even 10 mg of something I feel it immediately. What could this be?!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2010, 12:48 PM   #2
    PAYNE
    (female)

PAYNE HB User
    Re: I didn't take my seroquel!

You say your body is very sensitive to drugs, so I guess it could be that it's reacting to the withdrawal. However, you can find out the "half life" of seroquel to determine how long it takes generally to get out of people's systems. I used to take Seroquel, and I think if I realized that I hadn't taken it the night before, then I would get upset enough to cause my body to "feel strange." I suggest that you put in a call to your prescribing doctor, if you really are worried. Or to your pharmacist--you can probably get the info from him or her more quickly. At any rate, otherwise, if you feel that you can tolerate your body's weird feelings until time for your next regular dosage, then you should be okay. Note: Now and then I haven't been able to recall if I've taken my drug or not. I see you're being wise, not taking two doses at once or whatever.

Closed Thread