It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Problem with my throat - Herpes?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-16-2015, 03:44 PM   #1
    slimewithprob
    (female)

slimewithprob HB User
    Unhappy Problem with my throat - Herpes?

I'm having a problem in my mouth. This basically started out with some cold sores on the very back of the tongue, like on the top... Almost the throat, and they were sore whenever I would suck on my tongue, other than that they weren't noticeable. I'm not sure what king of cold sores they are or anything bc it was wayyyyy in the back of my tongue. There ARE these really big bumps in the back of my tongue, but I'm pretty those are just enlarged tastebuds. It almost looks like thrush at the back where my enlarged tastebuds are, and they're like sore. Now there's like these little sores on the middle of my tongue, and I have these white like sores around the inside of my lips, but they're not super painful. My tongue has these sores that are red, and they're super painful now whenever I suck on my tongue. Also, I woke up this morning with a cold and a fever. Idk if that has anything to do with this, the other symptoms were here 3 days ago (but only on the back of the tongue) but i think i just have bad allergies but today has been different with the sores, they're more sore and stuff, but the weird part about it is there's no sores on the outside of my mouth. At all, they're all inside and the sore ones are on the back to back middle of my tongue. PLEASE HELP IM YOUNG AND IDK ABOUT THESE THINGS GOD BLESS

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread