It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Tonsils. White fluid, no infection.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-23-2015, 11:31 PM   #1
    Kat1973
    (female)

Kat1973 HB User
    Tonsils. White fluid, no infection.

Hi there.

I hope someone will reply me.
    I am 42 years old, first post, live in Belgium. Have OCD, Ménière, heartissues, general health issues. I must say my health is a little worrysome sometimes and I do have health anxiety plus OCD makes it sometimes hard.

Here's the story. End october I had a sore throat and I had a red throat from an infection and patches on my tonsils. I had several boxes of antibiotics. Which made the infection go away but after the tonsillitis I noticed that my tonsils produce some milky fluid. There is no pain, no infection left, no soreness, no fever. Just the white fluid. I have tonsil stones (the hard ones) which I may remove (ENT doctor approved) with a clean spoon. At this moment I gargle with a vinegar solution and I use the products of TheraBreath (tongue scraper, drops and spray).

So, my question is: does anyone can relate?

So, I guess it's the 'aftermath' of the infection an I do hope it goes away. Thanks a lot for your input!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
    I hope to worry less this Christmas and New Year!

Last edited by Administrator; 12-24-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2016, 05:18 AM   #2
    Nimrodel00
    (female)

Nimrodel00 HB User
    Re: Tonsils. White fluid, no infection.

Hi there,

I know that my tonsil stones are sometimes hard, but also sometimes liquid. I just thought this was normal. I hope this alleviates your stress a bit because as a fellow anxiety sufferer - I know how your mind can race with worst case scenarios. I am actually getting my tonsils out today due to tonsil stones! Good luck with yours and don't worry too much about the white liquid, I definitely get them once a week or so along with the hard stones.

Closed Thread

Tags
    antibiotics, anxiety, fluid, stones, tonsils