It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• tonsillectomy bleeding

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-14-2016, 02:38 AM   #1
    guest111
    (female)

guest111 HB User
    tonsillectomy bleeding

I'm 11 days post op not counting the day of my operation. I have a little bit on scanning left but not too much, I can see my skin pooping out from under. I'm not having much pain but I just barely looked at my throat and there's this little dot of blood. it extremely small nothing that I was too worried about because I've had it before and that time after 10 minutes the bleeding subsided. this time is different. i noticed it around about 1:40 am and it's now 3:35 am. it's still bleeding. I chewed on ice and drank so many classes of cold water I feel like I'm going to throw up! I also gargled ice water because I don't remember if my nurse said gargle or drink. the bleeding is not bad at all. I can't taste blood and I'm not spitting out any blood. I'm just worried and can't find anything on the internet saying I'm going to be okay and it will go away itself. I'm extremely tired but am too scared to fall asleep while it's still kinda bleeding. if anyone's up please help or if anyone's had a similar situation please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2016, 02:41 AM   #2
    guest111
    (female)

guest111 HB User
    Re: tonsillectomy bleeding

I meant scabbing not scanning

Closed Thread