It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Update

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-27-2016, 02:23 PM   #1
    craziianxeity
    (female)

craziianxeity HB User
    Update

Urgent care ran CBC and everything is normal. They are convinced I have severe anxiety untreated leaded to these panic attacks. I started vomiting and shaking last night. I cannot eat anymore because my stomach is rejecting everything now. How can anxiety be so severe like this? I literally feel like dying. Doc prescribed me atarax but I am scared of them due to listed side effects. Also, I prefer natural remedies. I do not want to depend on medication for mental illness. Is it true that anxiety can raise blood pressure and lead to fainting? Is it true that it can cause one to be hospitalized? I almost brought myself to the hospital last night due to shaking and vomiting. HELP!!! I have completely lost control

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2016, 08:37 PM   #2
    TanyaTanya
    (female)

TanyaTanya HB User
    Re: Update

It is true that anxiety can wreak havoc on your system if left untreated. Have you checked your blood pressure? I do not mean to scare you but sometimes high blood pressure can cause anxiety and vice-versa. Just something to look into. I would recommend trying mediation for your anxiety - there's a great app called Breathe and one called Headspace that's quite good. Also, you may want to look into student counseling centre for therapy options. CBT is a form of talking therapy that can be quite helpful for anxiety. Hope you can find some relief. Good luck!

Closed Thread