It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• My Health Condition because of a tracheotomy in childhood.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-19-2017, 05:02 AM   #1
    Michael Ingleso
    (male)

Michael Ingleso HB User
    My Health Condition because of a tracheotomy in childhood.

Hello all. All about my health problems.

I had to go grow up with a tracheotomy life wasn't always easy for me cause of it this is why cause others would believe my voice is illegal acts or something else wrongdoing at them or a cold when actually it's my tracheotomy that courses me to speak like that at them. Others say I got to stop talking like that what they don't know is I'll always talk like that till the day I die unless my husky voice heals up. I assure you it's my tracheotomy which is why my head tipped like that when I was age 7 cause vains collapsed in my neck started by a decease since birth. That's why I had to have a tracheotomy it saved my life if hadn't been successful at that point I would have died. I hate talking husky voice I've got no choice there's no cure.

I got told I nearly died cause of it.

If don't believe me can ask bradford royal infirmary hospital.

I also have asthma if you hear anything loud noises coming from me body that's my asthma.

I use to talk clearly like everyone else before age 7 then it got worse with my voice from age 8.

I give anything to get a normal clear voice. If I could talk clearly today I would if there a cure for it I take it straight away sadly it's not going to happen. I wish hospitals would make a cure for tracheotomy people.

I'm actually a very ill person apart from that I feel fine in my self and still do normal things each day I don't let them health problems stop me doing everyday normal tasks etc.

Hope you understand.

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2017, 05:36 AM   #2
    Michael Ingleso
    (male)

Michael Ingleso HB User
    Tracheotomy People

I've had days when some people thought me be talking when I'm singing when I sign it comes out in a husky voice it makes look like I'm talking also even when i cry it comes out husky sounds and even my emotions going up or down comes out in husky voice they report that too in my emotions doing that to others as illegal when it's not. That's totally wrong to report emotions going up or down even if it is husky. That's what everyone else voice does when get excited it goes up then down when stopped or any other emotions sounds all of that is in a husky voice with me. Some believe it to be a retard voice when it's not it's actually a husky voice from tracheotomy. When I was age 11 some thought me to be an adult cause of my husky voice it a kids voice mixed with a tracheotomy that really confused some people mistaken me for a adult and adult wrongdoing sounds at them. That's the kind of thing i get at me all my life.

It upsets me when they do that to me all my life it's no good crying about it all the time I just get on with my life afterwards and forget about what they done to me towards that.

Not asking for your to feel sorry for me or anything like that. You don't have to do that.

I'm just explaining getting the message across of what my health problems so if they see this that has coursed them to mix it up with illegal acts etc then they'll understand better what it truly is and not what they think it is.

Some can't hear me clearly some don't understand me cause of it and some don't realize I'm talking to them one one thought me to be talking to my self cause of it when not i actually talking to her in a shop. I write it on here or by letter if people have trouble hearing me that's why I do that as my way of making communication sound clearer for me.

I'm telling the truth about them and nothing but the truth here.

Old 01-19-2017, 05:59 AM   #3
    Michael Ingleso
    (male)

Michael Ingleso HB User
    My childhood health problems

I never wanted a tracheotomy nor to speak husky for rest of my life it happened to me just one of those things I'm afraid.

Sadly what can I do about if you know there's a cure for tracheotomy anywhere in the world please do let me know in pm and I'll see if I can order it.

I sometimes wish I never born cause of it.

There one day when my husky voice was beginning to heal up of coming clearer again then it went back to husky voice I hoping that this was the sign of my voice beginning to become clearer again if it does now then that's ok it's what I want for it to happen now not when I'm old. I bet it happen when I become old just my luck. Some thought me to be old probably cause of my voice no I'm not old I'm age 39.

That's all.

Bye.

Old 01-19-2017, 06:10 AM   #4
    Michael Ingleso
    (male)

Michael Ingleso HB User
    Growing Up Puberty

When I was age 16 of the years 1990's some accused me of shagging below when I wasn't it actually my puberty at that point something inside my body made me move my body left and right automatically I didn't know what was happening to my body moving left and right and I found out afterwards that's ok to do that if you don't know what's happening to your body at that point they say that's illegal too typical of them lot they'll always think everything as illegal in there job and other jobs. I see and think different to them of see it as normal and legal and fun things to do. What I do is better than just sitting around moping all day of health problems I'm not one for just sitting down and moping about my health problems all day just got to get on with life and do normal things as best as you can to the best of own ability cause of health problems.

You can read about puberty online that our bodies move left and right at age 16 it could happen anywhere near others by on own automatically and it did with me just as it says it does online.

In puberty when our bodies move left and right it's known as swinning.

Even out emotions mine did after that also called puberty. Getting stiffy's at age 16 for males is also called puberty.

I had that happen to my willy before those things with my body all at age me when I was age 16.

Masterbation also happens when we go through puberty at age 15 which also happened to me automatically can't stop these things from happen those that accuse me of wrongdoings with it all those people would have gone through it too and other adults would have too. Sperm comes out of us when age 13 that happened to me in class the teachers thought that to be illegal too even then. That makes us unwell.

It very legal it should be otherwise we'll all end up in jail.

If your reading this those that accuse me of shagging below then your wrong.

It is correct online read nhs website about it that's accurate and other websites are accurate on puberty.

Old 01-19-2017, 07:52 AM   #5
    Michael Ingleso
    (male)

Michael Ingleso HB User
    Conditions Problems arising

I'm thinking how can I save my self this time if my veins collapse again and makes my head go down? cause I won't be able to move around nor pick up my head to talk nor call for help. That's what happens when veins collapse. If no one around me I live by my self and last time I almost died several hours later that's what could happen again that if no one gets to me on time I could die several later cause of veins collapsed. No one won't know it's my veins collapsed inside cause no one can't see it. I can feel it happening in the past. I know what it is perfectly legal for a head to go down that way heads are flexible and meant to look down or if have a problem with health in head then will go down automatically. Any thoughts on that let me know. Thank you.

Closed Thread