It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Found weird tight hard skin in throat, it's causing a very tight sensation (pics)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-28-2017, 08:01 AM   #1
    Beeppeer
    (female)

Beeppeer HB User
    Found weird tight hard skin in throat, it's causing a very tight sensation (pics)

so I felt what feels like the cause of the tightness it's like hard and tight skin, I can only feel the top edge of it, it kind of disappears into the surrounding tissue, it seems to go from under my tongue into the side of my throat.

It looks just like the soft palate skin in front of it but it's hard and so tight.

It's like an annoying tight pulling sensation, I have also been feeling tightness inside my throat, and having some anxiety due to the uncomfortable sensation.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-28-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    GERD causing gagging sensation in throat? Osnapman Acid Reflux / GERD 1 02-16-2016 02:27 AM
    GERD? Throat spasm, lump in throat, lungs feel tight Kay207 Acid Reflux / GERD 4 01-17-2014 03:52 AM
    LPR worse after bronchitis -sore throat and palate - burning sensation and acid taste JudeNZ Acid Reflux / GERD 2 12-27-2011 11:15 AM
    Lump in throat sensation and slightly swollen lymph node? hkcool217 Ear, Nose & Throat 0 10-12-2011 03:38 AM