It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Ear clicks

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-04-2017, 05:56 AM   #1
    Branni80
    (female)

Branni80 HB User
    Ear clicks

Hi all 37 year old female, smoker none drinker. Iv suffered with sinus problems a long time (also have a diveated septum) for the past month I have been experience a clicking in my left ear(feels sound like a ping pong ball knocking inside) it's constant day & night. Alongside this I feel tired and like my body just doesn't want to do anything. I'm not really sleeping although I feel like I could sleep for a week. I also feel like my memory is effected, I jumble up words and forget what I'm about to say(I am a mum of four and work full time) iv always been a bit scatty but seems like all the time now. My gp has referred me to a brain scan & ENT after 2 visits. Please can anyone shed any light ? I'm getting really worked up & scared
    1:50PM Comment
    branni80

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2017, 09:07 AM   #2
    LikeWhoaa
    (female)

LikeWhoaa HB User
    Re: Ear clicks

Hello, I don't see a lot of people speaking up. But that could be because they haven't found this forum, yet. I just found it and Branni you started this thread what back in March?
    Well, I too have problems with clicking sound in my left ear! I went to my pcp and was thought to have had an ear infection and was put on ear drops. Four drops 3 times a day for 7 days. That didn't help! Then doctor had another doctor to come in&take a look. They both said looks like an outer ear infection which would require a different drop.So they changed up ear drops. Still I have not gotten any relief. Also,I get that fullness feeling in that same ear off and on.
    Is there anyone out there who has gotten relief?

Last edited by LikeWhoaa; 06-17-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Reply Reply