It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

Ear pain

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2017, 03:05 AM   #1
stardustusa1
(female)

stardustusa1 HB User
Ear pain

I went to urgent care because my ears were driving me crazy they were so itchy. Once or twice I did scratch them and the outer part of the ear near the opening started to hurt a little and my ears got stuffed. The dr told me there was wax build up. So he took some wax out. He said he could see the ear drum and it looked fine and no infection. So he told me to get drops that would help get rid of the wax. I left feeling good. Ears were not stuffed. Went home and couple ours later started having a lot of pain. I put the drops in and the drops were to also help with itching. The pain did not go away or lesson and my ears are still itchy. Took some Motrin and did not help. Was wondering if anyone else had this same thing . Could I have ear infection that the dr had missed. Or do I just need to be patient and wait a couple days and it will go away. I am worried there is something more serious going on and he missed it and by taking out the wax made it worse. I am so stressed out over this and scared I can't sleep. Need to know what to do before me worrying makes it worse.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply