It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

Couldn't Breath Ever, Alcoholic

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2017, 01:45 AM   #1
tunescool
(male)

tunescool HB User
Couldn't Breath Ever, Alcoholic

ive never been able to breathe my whole life, cant do physical things. if i sleep on my back i cant breathe in the morning

ive drank heavily for 20 years, havent worked in 20 years, im weak, sore all the time, my neck and throat

i smoke, smoke tobacco out of a pipe too cant afford cigarettes all the time. cant afford food, the tobacco has been really bad on my throat for 10 years, dry, no taste, alot of food tastes bad

alot of the times all day it always feels like theres spit or something in the back of my throat, sometimes, alot, i cant get it or there is nothing. i cant breathe as well i just heave and get headrushes, which isnt fun at all. ive lived in bed for 20 years i spit all day long anyway

im not here for the obvious, well quit, it aint gonna help me

i dont drive, dont go to doctors. is there something that can soothe my throat and make it better

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2017, 05:48 AM   #2
sweetpotato13
Senior Veteran
(female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User
Re: Couldn't Breath Ever, Alcoholic

Welcome.
I understand that you're not looking for strangers to tell you "just quit drinking" or "just quit smoking", if you are not ready to do that, that's the opposite of helpful. I hate that you can't breathe well and that you aren't enjoying your life. You are worth so much more than this. I have no answers because you have so many factors working against your good health. I do want you to know though, and I hope you don't think that I am judging you or looking down on you in any way... I want you to know that I will be praying for you, because God can do what we humans, cannot. He can stir a person's heart to do all sorts of things that we are not ready to do.
Keep posting. People care. There's good in this world, you are missing out.....

Sue

Old 08-05-2017, 05:58 AM   #3
tunescool
(male)

tunescool HB User
Re: Couldn't Breath Ever, Alcoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpotato13 View Post
Welcome.
I understand that you're not looking for strangers to tell you "just quit drinking" or "just quit smoking", if you are not ready to do that, that's the opposite of helpful. I hate that you can't breathe well and that you aren't enjoying your life. You are worth so much more than this. I have no answers because you have so many factors working against your good health. I do want you to know though, and I hope you don't think that I am judging you or looking down on you in any way... I want you to know that I will be praying for you, because God can do what we humans, cannot. He can stir a person's heart to do all sorts of things that we are not ready to do.
Keep posting. People care. There's good in this world, you are missing out.....

Sue

oh thanks for wasting both of our time, exactly what i knew would happen here

you should give your addiction up

The following user gives a hug of support to tunescool:
sweetpotato13 (08-05-2017)
Reply Reply