It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Removing tonsils has been hell for me

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-16-2017, 08:06 PM   #1
    Bukuro2
    (female)

Bukuro2 HB User
    Removing tonsils has been hell for me

I'm a 30 years old female and I decided to take my tunsils out a week ago . I was getting sick from tunsils 4 times a year and finally decided to take them out . For everyone I believe has been different experiences, but for me has been hell . Day 1 , when the doct put me to sleep during the procedure didn't feel anything but when I woke up that's where it all started . So much pain that I couldn't even swollow water since day 1 . Continue to day 3 Still pain that I felt so tired from this pain . Day 3-7 it started w ear pain and I felt like some times someone was putting a knife in my throat once in a while . Pain during the night I could barely sleep for 3 hours and pain during the day . Please hydrate your self a lot of water also gatorade . I did take my pain medicine but they would work for a little bit and pain started again . On my 8th day I felt better but I still have pain which my doctor said until the 10th day u will feel good . Don't have Acids , u can eat soft food like lasagna if is soft after the 6th day , soups are good . I never liked having sweets like everyone says , ice cream , jello , milkshakes . Made me vomit . I couldn't stand . So have what is comfortable for you but try soft stuff for 3 weeks until it gets better . I don't recommend anyone to remove their tunsils if they don't get sick very often because this is so painful very painful to the point your soul hurts and u can't do anything about it . Wishing everyone healthy life and no surgery.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread