It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Pimple type lesion on left tonsil.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-01-2018, 01:50 PM   #1
    Nina46
    (female)

Nina46 HB User
    Pimple type lesion on left tonsil.

Hi all,

this winter i can say that it has been bad with sore throats for me. I have had a least 3 of them since Dec. doctor says i do not have strep throat. Anyhow about 3 weeks ago i noticed a pimple like lesion on my left tonsil. It has not grown or shrunk or gone away. It looks kind of like a skin tag with a yellow head. It generally doesn't hurt on it s own but it does cause me ear pain bad enough to need advil. The ear pain comes and goes. Should i head back to the doctor this is all new never had one before, as well, i don't think its a tonsil stone because this thing won't budge and doesn't seem to smell, sometimes i get a itchy clear fluid and caugh from my throat. Any ideas thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2018, 03:55 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Pimple type lesion on left tonsil.

You should definitely go back to the doctor...sounds like another infection is brewing. How are you seeing your tonsils? Its pretty hard to see them by looking down your throat with the naked eye...but if you see anything, especially something that looks like a growth, please go see your ENT again.

Reply Reply