It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Ear, throat and internal tremors

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-26-2021, 06:09 PM   #1
    MizzMo
    (female)

MizzMo HB User
    Question Ear, throat and internal tremors

I've been experiencing internal tremors, on my left side under the skin next to the breast area. 20 years of this. It has taken 15 years to learn the trigger, and the trigger is touching, cleaning my right ear, which has a smaller ear canal than my left. I have to occasionally, like a couple times a week, gently wipe my outer ear free of dried skin, etc. After this is done, 20 to 30 hours later, I start with the internal tremors. Depending on how much I touch my ear, is how hard the tremors are. When they are hard, the bottom front of my neck also feels like I'm being choked. Thyroid is my guess. I am also dizzy, light headed, nauseated and take meclazine to help slow it down, if it doesn't, I take part of a zanax, because I start to panic when my mind doesn't think I am getting enough air, which I am. I had found something only 5 or 6 years ago about the nerves in the ear, but I cannot seem to find it again.I have put hundreds of hours in searching for answers, but I don't seem to get anywhere. I don't think hashimotos disease, or graves, or any of those seem to match my symptoms. My doctor is clueless, imo, she has diagnosed me with general anxiety disorder, and wanted me to take these nasty anti depressants, which caused some pretty big, intolerable side affects, so I opt for a partial zanax from a friend when its intolerable.
    I had a full hysterectomy, bowel resection, and gal bladder removed, about 2007 and opted out from taking any HRT's. She has done thyroid tests, sent me to an ear, nose and throat doctor, and they find nothing. I am also pretty over weight, with absolutely zero energy, I am 61 years old.
    I have no direction.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply