It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• longtime pressure in left ear while breathing through nose

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-04-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
    detox007
    (male)

detox007 HB User
    longtime pressure in left ear while breathing through nose

For about 3 months, when i breathe in through my nose, my ear gets a sucking sensation. Not the normal kind. My ear pressure changes to a really annoying feeling. It is the same pressure you get when u yawn or clear your ears, except I don't control it. It gets worse if I yawn or cough or try to clear my ears. Strangely enough the pain seems to go away mostly during the evening or at night. Doctor originally told me allergy or sinuses, but no meds helped. I tired steroid shots, z packs, nasal sprays, and all sorts of allergy and sinus pills. Any ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2007, 07:48 PM   #2
    try-ink
    Veteran
    (female)

try-ink HB User
    Re: longtime pressure in left ear while breathing through nose

Quote:
    Originally Posted by detox007 View Post
    For about 3 months, when i breathe in through my nose, my ear gets a sucking sensation. Not the normal kind. My ear pressure changes to a really annoying feeling. It is the same pressure you get when u yawn or clear your ears, except I don't control it. It gets worse if I yawn or cough or try to clear my ears. Strangely enough the pain seems to go away mostly during the evening or at night. Doctor originally told me allergy or sinuses, but no meds helped. I tired steroid shots, z packs, nasal sprays, and all sorts of allergy and sinus pills. Any ideas?
    Possible ear infection.....?

Closed Thread