It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Bump inside mouth white and salty. WORM????

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-10-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
    Rani
    (female)

Rani HB User
    Question Bump inside mouth white and salty. WORM????

I just had what I thought was a blood blister on the inside wall of my mouth. I scraped it off with my fingernail. Instead of blood as I was expecting it was white and salty. Could it have been a parasitic worm? I just moved to the country and I have a well. I got it tested and the water was okay but they don't test for everything. I usually drink bottled water but I brush my teeth and shower with the well water. It looks very clear and my boyfriend likes the taste of it better. He has not had a problem like this. I am kinda freaking out. Has anyone ever had what I described? I thought it was a blood blister because it was located near my teeth and I thought I might have accidentally bitten it. But it was just such a weird consistency, color and taste. I've never had anything white and salty come off the side of my mouth. Sorry if this is posted in a strange place, there are no categories for parasites are there?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Bump inside of lip herpes? gdog26 Herpes 1 04-04-2011 04:28 AM
    Small yellow-ish bump inside my mouth on lower lip :S bluegill General Health 2 04-22-2009 06:12 PM
    White bump on inside of lip Jack86 Skin Problems 1 07-20-2008 12:56 AM
    Bump on roof of my mouth. What is this? Hamilton92 General Health 1 03-26-2007 05:54 AM
    soft bump formed between upper gums and cheek... taylorj Dental Health 4 10-31-2006 07:19 PM
    Small flesh bump DebM412 Ear, Nose & Throat 1 10-11-2006 11:15 AM
    Painful 'bump' on tonsil ljs3 Ear, Nose & Throat 1 03-22-2006 04:30 PM
    9 month old with WHITE TINY BUMP INSIDE MOUTH!!!! harvest46 Children's Health 7 06-25-2004 06:05 PM
    small bump/pimple in mouth TG2 Dental Health 2 03-20-2003 10:18 PM