It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Thin tube of puss from Eustation Tube

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-30-2007, 04:01 AM   #1
    battling on
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

battling on HB User
    Thin tube of puss from Eustation Tube

Hello
    Please help, i have pains in left ear and numbness of jaw bone/toung and cheek.

pain in jaw muscle like dentist needle has been in it, and so it feels like i am at the end of the anesthetic wearing off.

My ear throbs all the time and the frustration is as if i want to dig my ear out with an object.

I loose a tube of solid rubbery puss from the left side of my throat down past my tongue, which i can only think is my Eu station tube.

I have a feeling of imbalance and often vertigo, so my head feels as if its got a something pulling it left

Doctors say phycological , and label mental illness

I'm far from mentally ill, and the brain is clever, but that doesn't explain the puss, which is similar to a tube of spaghetti.

I believe my eustation tube is becoming clogged, but i need to find a remedy my self before i do get mentally illness through the continuose rustling in my ear, that i get with movement for every movemnet there is a rustling

any tips peeps,
    thanks

Last edited by battling on; 12-30-2007 at 04:33 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2007, 05:44 AM   #2
    gcsjr
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

gcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB User
    Re: Thin tube of puss from Eustation Tube

It sounds more like a sinus and ear infection. It's not uncommon to have a visible thread of mucus in the back of your throat when you have a severe sinus infection, and many of the other symptoms you mention are common with an ear infection (throbbing ear, vertigo, etc.) - have they checked for a sinus infection or ear infection?

Old 12-30-2007, 06:08 AM   #3
    battling on
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

battling on HB User
    Re: Thin tube of puss from Eustation Tube

Hi GCsmith

I have just paid £200 to see a nurologist as my GP is so rediculouse, I have to fight for everything.

neurologist wants to do an MRI and lumbar puncture due to past Lyme Disease infection which causes exactly the same symptoms but this is more set in my ear than what i went through before..

But the loss of a tube, a perfectly compacted round tube from the left side of my throat. 1 to 2 inches long is something that i need tablets for to stop infection or at leats ease while waiting to be scanned?

It amazes me how patience are not listened to, i certainly dont want a lumbar puncture if i dont need it! sounds awfull and advised as painfull.

Just wish someone would concider my ear more, i went to the walk in centre as it was driving me mad and there is nothing in teh outerside of teh eardrum..

Its driving me potty , ive even dissolved and crushed paracetomal and poored it in out of desperation!, not advised by the way it has no where to go after.

Just been to chemist to get Hydro peroxide 3% none in stock and advised to try sudafed??? im so desperate i would try anything you give me at the moment.

my own thoughts are this solid tube has built up again and is back logged and now scrapping up in the inner ear area, and that is why its present so much on movement all movement moves the neck.

Off to try the sudafed.

Closed Thread