It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Swollen Lymph Node on Neck

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
    ndshduiek
    (female)

ndshduiek HB User
    Swollen Lymph Node on Neck

I have a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck between the ear and jaw. I have had it for about 4 years. I brought it to a doctors attention when it first appeared and he said don't worry about it as long as it does not get bigger you are fine. Doctors since then have noticed it but never said anything. So I go to a doctor at my college clinic a few weeks ago and she is concerned and cancer is mentioned. One thing is I have continuous sinus problems, my sinus are always swollen and I have continual sinus drainage, some times are worse than others but I always have it. I also have problems with my ears not being clear. I went to an ENT doctor and he said that I had some tubes (about where the node is located) on each side of the neck that get stopped up and that causes my ears to hurt and feel like I have an infection and he gave me instruction on how to clear those tubes. Could either the infected and draining sinuses or these

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    swollen lymph node with TMJ or myofascial pain disorder? wonderingtoo TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 8 01-03-2013 07:54 AM
    Swollen lymph node in neck wonderingtoo Fibromyalgia 4 07-08-2010 01:47 AM
    Frequent swollen lymph node? Help! Cassase General Health 0 09-17-2009 05:57 AM
    Swollen Lymph Node in Groin Area golinda Lymphomas 56 08-08-2008 03:11 PM
    Swollen lymph node or gland under armpit and swollen lymph node in neck straylight8182 Open to All Other Health Topics 1 09-13-2006 05:49 PM
    Swollen lymph-node? lilhelper84 Open to All Other Health Topics 1 02-06-2005 02:31 PM
    Nodes under jaw sore and swollen - (scared!) Hi_its_Joe Open to All Other Health Topics 15 02-21-2004 11:15 PM
    Swollen Lymph Node On Neck? drewsmom Lymphomas 3 02-11-2004 06:05 AM