It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Cold for 2 months?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-09-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
    wdcwashington
    (female)

wdcwashington HB User
    Cold for 2 months?

I have had what I think is a cold for 2 months now. Sore throat, sore/tired/sting like eyes and sometimes feels like a metal rod going between my ears.

I did have full cold symptoms like sneezing, stuffy nose, phlegmy throat etc for about a week in all of this. But still have sore throat, sore eyes etc.

Haven't been able to get into my doctors and I am on airplanes about 5 times a month. Other wise, am pretty healthy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
    brandigriffin22
    (female)

brandigriffin22 HB User
    Re: Cold for 2 months?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wdcwashington View Post
    I have had what I think is a cold for 2 months now. Sore throat, sore/tired/sting like eyes and sometimes feels like a metal rod going between my ears.

I did have full cold symptoms like sneezing, stuffy nose, phlegmy throat etc for about a week in all of this. But still have sore throat, sore eyes etc.

Haven't been able to get into my doctors and I am on airplanes about 5 times a month. Other wise, am pretty healthy.
    You should see your doctor you may need antibiotics. In the mean time take theraflu flu during the day and nyquil to sleep at night. If you are working take nyquil non drowsey and the nite time one's during the night for about two weeks. You should feel alot better trust me. Also put vicks vapor rub all over your neck and on the bottom of your feet covered by socks.

Closed Thread