It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• My strange pains: I can't open my eyes!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-18-2009, 12:53 AM   #1
    bozana55
    (female)

bozana55 HB User
    My strange pains: I can't open my eyes!

Hi,

In Secondary school I have got Sinusitis (maxill) pains. It happened during my travelling with the train to the school: from draft. I have got strange pains (today I know) where not only Sinusitis was there but something else.
    Later Neurologist found that I have Trigeminal Neuralgia 1. and 2. He did help me, with one injection in the right neck muscle. It was good for five years, without pains.
    Later my pains came again and since then I have always eyes pains. I can't open them properly. Even worse: when I wash my hair or there is going to be worse weather, I have to lie down in bed and wait as long as is over. I feel very sleepy and tired and also my face is swollen.
    I have pills for decongestion of nose mucus membrane, but they help only in the case when the weather is good and calm.
    I must say, my mucus membrane is totally dry, mucus is very seldom there and when is there, then goes away into throat and it smells.
    I was told 1995 that the space in my Ethmoidal Sinusitis is too narrow and I have to find the cause.
    About 1,5 years ago I have found all three branches from Trigeminal Neuralgia. The 1st is going exact bellow eyes and the 2nd is going over Sinusitis maxill. I was also told that my TN is from Sinusitis as it is not typical TN (short and very painful). I have steady pains there where are those two branches from TN.
    Here where I live nobody gives me some blockade against the pains. In last 8 years I was suffering pains, have cried, took sleeping pills but I am still half alive. Beside that I have lost all: job, money and soon my apartment.

Who can give me some advice?

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread