It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• black tongue and other symtoms

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-08-2009, 03:46 AM   #1
    DWinn
    (male)

DWinn HB User
    Exclamation black tongue and other symtoms

My tongue had been swollen since yesterday and I think its a allergic reaction to a monster energy drink (the yellow kind) that I drank
    It hurts a lil bit when I swallow cause my swollen tongue hits the back of my throat
    the sides of my tongue are very sensitve and when it slightly touches my teeth it feels like someone is stabbing it with micro sized knife a million times fast.
    I keep coughing and it feels like something is coming loose down my throat and it feels good right after I cough but I can't spit up.
    My tongue is really black and a slight yellowish and Its also white, not pink white
    I keep felling like im going to choke cause I have REALLY thick saliva in the back of my throat. I have to keep putting tissues under my tongue or else I'd be drooling non stop.I took 2 benadryl a while ago along with a mucinex so I think those are helping a lil bit.My neck is swollen but it doesn't hurt.I really hope I don't have to wait long to get to me doctor cause if I have to wait I'm going to be drooling on their floor and chairs

I looked on google but couldn't find anything that matched what I have

I'm really freaked out

o yea my breath smells REALLY bad even after brushing it and using mouth wash

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread