It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• excessive mucus that never ever stops

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-01-2010, 05:56 AM   #1
    245aIJ
    (female)

245aIJ HB User
    excessive mucus that never ever stops

I have what sounds likereactive membrane chronic mucus problem and i am getting chest and lung test next week. I am miserable always throwing up phlegm each day and until I found 2 products called clear lungs and mullein oil, I would have asmtha related lack of air after doing this. My inhalers and advair and a nasal spray veramyst do little, I've been on 3 antibiotics and nothing is stopping this mucus. I use saline nasal wash, I take mega vitamins all recommended. Occassionally i use Robitussin since i also have a broncial cough and throw up mucus when I cough. I am seeing a doctor next week after tests results. Any advice, I just want all this mucus nose blowing and regeritating mucus to stop so I can get my life back. Any advise is very appreciated. This started Thanksgiving and now has progressed to its present stage for past 4 weeks. I had no insurance so I couldn't get tests until now, but I did go to the hospital and they were nice enough to tell me they couldn't help me (when i had no insurance)I am not on prednisone since the doctor won't prescribe it until she sees tests, but sound like I should have been on it weeks ago. The suffering I am going through is very terrible.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2010, 10:12 AM   #2
    friendsville
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

friendsville HB User
    Re: excessive mucus that never ever stops

I have a pesky problem of this stuff,but not as servere as you.I get most "****"
    when I lean back in my recliner.Sometimes,several times a minute.Fortunately,when I am with visitors,I am better,it seems. Grandfatherly love, Bill.

Closed Thread