It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• really worried about inner ear problem.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-23-2010, 07:24 AM   #1
    Aff
    (female)

Aff HB User
    really worried about inner ear problem.

ive had inner ear problem symptoms for about nearly 2 weeks now, at first i thought my asthma had been trigurd off as i had got really dizzy which caused me to panic and caused breathing difficulties, however after being on antibiotics and steroids i became very dizzy again which was last week and the next day i went to see a doctor who just based it on fear of asthma. however i have had constant lightheadidness, i threw up once after i got back from the doctors last week after feeling very cold and shaky but have not thrown up anymore since then. its just been dizziness, lightheadidness, tiredness, weakness, trouble sleeping and some sick feelings. today i saw a nurse who said it could be an inner ear problem as my symptoms all add up..she did some tests and checked my throat and said i had a few white dots that seemed like ulcers in my throat, ive had a bit of a sore throat but nothing major. she told me to rest for a week and not go into college or anything and if things get worse on friday to go back. however i have been really worried as ive read loads about it and a lot of people are saying it can last very long, this really scares me as i have only got 3 months of college left and i have already missed a whole week and am behind on so much work but i tried going in yesterday and couldnt cope, i felt sick, had a banging headache with pressure and felt extremely lightheaded. i am also going to have a blood test for anemia or anything else it could be but is there anything positive on inner ear problems, like will it get better soon? because i really cant bare the thought of it lasting long, i just want to feel better again

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread