It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• Swollen Lymph Node

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-03-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
    LoriInNC
    (female)

LoriInNC HB User
    Swollen Lymph Node

Hi, this past Thursday, I noticed my left lymph node in my neck was starting to swell, its now Sunday and it is very swollen (almost 1 inch wide) painless to the touch, I also have a very itchy rash on my arm, upper back and my eyelids, started on my arm about 2 months ago, then to my back and eyes. I do sweat at night, but not to where I wake up soaking, just sweating on my face and upper body. Other then this I feel fine. I should also add, that in May I was diagnosed with High Blood Pressure and fast heart rate, after I was admitted to the hospital with a SVT, heart rate of 214 bpm. Haven't had a problem with that since being on Metoprolol. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    swollen lymph node with TMJ or myofascial pain disorder? wonderingtoo TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 8 01-03-2013 07:54 AM
    Swollen lymph node in neck wonderingtoo Fibromyalgia 4 07-08-2010 01:47 AM
    swollen palpable painless lymph node right collarbone cause? dale2035 Cancer: Bone 0 06-22-2010 02:47 PM
    Frequent swollen lymph node? Help! Cassase General Health 0 09-17-2009 05:57 AM
    any remedies for swollen lymph nodes from new hiv infection? thanks blessedchild General Health 4 06-08-2007 01:40 AM
    Swollen lymph-node? lilhelper84 Open to All Other Health Topics 1 02-06-2005 02:31 PM
    Nodes under jaw sore and swollen - (scared!) Hi_its_Joe Open to All Other Health Topics 15 02-21-2004 11:15 PM

Tags
    glands, lymph nodes, rash, swollen