It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

Do i have vestibular disorder

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
Travis486
(male)

Travis486 HB User
Do i have vestibular disorder

Up until March 2011 my life was very normal(i was into my third year of dibeates type 2 undiaganosed,was for 6 years).That piticular day i went to the park with my neice and we got on the swings and was swinging back and forth when i got very motion sick,like my brain was rocking back and forth in my head.I got off the swing and it took me a few moments but the dizzyness subsided and i blew it off.June 2011 was swimming in my pool and i went underwater and my ears became increasing full and i got very dizzy.Came up shook the water out my ears and blew it off and just wore ear plugs from then on but it still felt weird.Sept 2011 i was walking through my neighborhood and it felt like i was walking on air real spongy feeling and all the lights look weird and my night vision seemed dimmer.This was also the time my dizzy spells showed up along with loud ringing in my right ear.They werent constant for the from sept-dec then 1 week before christmas i got an attack of vertigo.Went to the ER and was diagnosed with vestibular neuritis cause the ER doc determined i had no hearing loss,still dont.It is now Jan 23 and my dizzyness is about the same but my eyes continue to get worse.More blurryness floaters etc.Dizzyness is constant but with ativan and antivert its managable.My question is can inner ear disorder take this long to develop does it come on gradualy in some people.I am at a loss cause this is dibilitating.Anyone can help i would appreciate it.I have alot of neorological things 2 like twitches and tremors is this all part of it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread