It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

small tinnitus, vision fog and blurred thinking

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #1
Profion
(male)

Profion HB User
small tinnitus, vision fog and blurred thinking

Hello everyone!

My journey into this dark phase of my life all started with a cold. Shortly after getting the cold, i started to hear a watery sound in my ear. The sound that you often experience when water is trapped in your ear from the shower.

I went to the doctor and told him about my ear, and he said that it would clear up when my cold went away. It actually did """

The sound was replaced with a tinnitus small high pitch sound and other symptoms such as feeling alittle off balance, and having a increase of light sensation. I would have trouble focusing with my eyes aswell as thinking or reacting 100% clearly.

It is if the world is just alittle different! And i think it all started with this watery sound in my ear

My symptoms now are:
Tinnitus
Foggy vision
Light sensativity increased
Light headded "off focus"
Trouble focusing with eyes, like on peoples eyes
And just an overall sense of feeling, as if im not myself or even close to 100%

Im starting to feel as if no one understand me! I went to Eye doctor and Ear doctor they said everything was normal???? I do see excelent, but its just hmm different?

For your help, im 23 and have had this for 3months now! I exercise everyday as i am a sportist and i work as it. I eat healthy and juice atleast 2-3times aday!

I hope that there is a kind soul out there that maybe knows what i am going through, i dont understand why i am getting punished... Ive always been good towards others and always helped people, allthough my life hasent been easy... and now this

Please

Thanks alot

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
sinus, tinnitus, vision blurred