It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board

• LPR ... i think?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-27-2014, 05:48 AM   #1
    kialee
    (female)

kialee HB User
    Question LPR ... i think?

Hello! i have most of the symptoms I've read about lpr and what I've seen on these boards although i have not been diagnosed yet. I've came to realize I've had these symptoms for over 4 years but never really noticed it or knew what it was. Now ever since a month ago after my father passed i got real stressed and anxious about everything. One day my throat starting hurting mainly one side and a feeling of a lump in my throat. Then came sinus pressure face nose forehead, coughing spells not all the time though but when i start i cant stop. I also have ear pain, itch that comes and goes. As i said I've had these symptoms before but never correlated them together and never went to a doctor because they seemed to pass or maybe i didn't notice? Anyway out of all the symptoms my headache/sinus pressure whatever it is, is the most debilitating. To the point that i feel off all the time. Is this a symptom anyone else has or is this not related?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread