It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board

• almost got sick after eating next to nothing

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-15-2003, 01:14 PM   #1
    gettingsmaller

gettingsmaller HB User
    almost got sick after eating next to nothing

ok, so last night, i had a few bites of chicken, a spoonful of soup, a small tuna sandwich, and i forced myself to eat ramen noodles later on because i was feeling weird and thought it would help my stomach. anyway, shortly after finishing the noodles i had to run to the toilet. i did not get sick but i had the urges and the taste of vomit in m mouth. am i doing something wrong? should i be eating more? i am 5ft4 and 170lbs, i work out alot too walking and the gym, i am trying to loose weight, but i am not eating next to nothing to loose weight, this has been going on for probably 2 weeks, please help. my father sounded concerned when i told him i had a sandwich for dinner he asked if it was enough for me, at that time i was feeling sick as well....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2003, 02:36 PM   #2
    fallen
    Veteran

fallen HB User
    hmm well i don't know what your situation is..like whether you have an eating disorder but i know w/ me when i went a while w/o eating or eating very little eventually when i would try eating a regular size meal or more than usual i would get that sick feeling you're talking about..i never threw up but i felt like i was going to..i think the change of diet upset and irritated my stomach and insides but anyways i don't know if it's the same thing for you..i just felt like sharing..i hope you start doing better..take care.

Old 11-15-2003, 02:40 PM   #3
    gettingsmaller

gettingsmaller HB User
    thanks, yea i guess more normal sized amounts of food make me feel sick, like right now, i had a few pieces of stir fry chicken, a little pasta salad and a scoop of ice cream, which i know is bad, but i ate something.....

Closed Thread