It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board

• chipmunk cheeks?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-04-2006, 10:51 PM   #1
    arienette
    (female)

arienette HB User
    Question chipmunk cheeks?

i woke up the other morning and found myself to be about ten pounds (no exaggeration either) heavier. my whole body was bloated and my cheeks were puffy, and even my hands looked fatter. i had binged the night before and didn't purge. i've lost more than half of the water weight now, (it's been a few days) but my cheeks are still puffy. i know that your glands in your cheeks get swollen from excessive amounts of purging, but i've been purging almost every day for months now, and my cheeks have never been this bad. i recently lost quite a bit of weight very rapidly, and i'm thinking that because i left all that food in me (it was alot, too) that my body just held on to as much of it as it could.

i guess i want to know how to make my cheeks go back to "normal". anybody know any ways to get rid of excess amounts of water weight? i feel like a balloon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2006, 10:18 AM   #2
    arienette
    (female)

arienette HB User
    Re: chipmunk cheeks?

i took 2 Diurex caplets this morning...... and i plan to drink a lot of water. maybe it'll work...... i hope.

Old 12-05-2006, 05:27 PM   #3
    jjwdean
    (female)

jjwdean HB User

No, no Diurex! I have known countless people who have overdosed on that stuff, myself included. It put me in the hospital one night vomiting all over the place (I'm not bulimic, and I hadn't thrown up since about 1st grade, so this was pretty damn traumitizing for me) so I strongly advise you to stay away from it... The best thing you can do is drink a lot of water. You might want to buy some Detox herbal tea and drink beet juice, which is also really detoxifying. Donnn't use water pills, please

Old 12-05-2006, 06:42 PM   #4
    arienette
    (female)

arienette HB User

yeah, i can see how people get sick from it.. i only took two but i felt like crap all day long. i haven't eaten anything, but i still thought i was going to throw up. i'm not sure if they work or not, though i had to pee alot today. i dont know, maybe ill let my body get rid of the weight on it's own.

Closed Thread