It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board

• Am I becoming anorexic?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
    Lisa1123
    (female)

Lisa1123 HB User
    Am I becoming anorexic?

Okay, I'm 16 and 5'3 I used to weigh 105 lbs 2 days ago and now I'm 102.5 lbs. I only want to do this till I'm 100 lbs. I'm on a diet of 650 cals, but my usual diet is like 1000 cals. I only have a few days left to go; but my friend thinks that I won't be able to stop the diet. I feel so good when I loose these pounds, but I think I can stop. I'm thin but I had a little bit of fat that I want to get rid of, that's all. My friend said that i should just stop now but I really just want to finish of the last few pounds. I excersize by doing inverted sit ups, and I bike for fun with friends. All I'm doing differently is that I'm eating slightly smaller portions.

Yesterday I had: 1 fried egg for breakfast, with 1/4 of bread slice. Then a mini chocolate bar and peach as a snack. Then chicken roulade with 1/4 of a baked potato. The soup as dinner.

I keep a food diary too, so I know exactly what I'm consuming. My diet is a secret except from my friend and I told my mom it's below 1000cals but that it's only for a week.

My friend kind of scared me, cause she says that's how it starts. But I wanna know, if I go back to my regular 1000cals diet while maintaining the same amount of excersize am I just gonna put that weight back on?

I read about how anorexia just drains you body, and I really don't want to do that. So I wanna know if I have it before its really hard to stop it. Thanks.

The following user gives a hug of support to Lisa1123:
    Sick2day (08-24-2013)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2013, 01:44 PM   #2
    Twigster
    (female)

Twigster HB User
    Re: Am I becoming anorexic?

Hi,

You clearly know that you do not want to gain the weight back on. Avoid an eating disorder like the plague. Not fun and very serious consequences to those actions.

Keep exercising and eat sensibly. Your friend is well within her mind to show concern. Try to stop the food diary once you are done with the last few kilograms. It is easy to get obsessed and it starts with small behaviours that lead into bad habits.

I wish you the best of a happy heart and healthy body.

Take good care of yourself

The Following User Says Thank You to Twigster For This Useful Post:
    Sick2day (08-24-2013)
    Closed Thread

Tags
    anorexia