It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board

• please help, I need my life back.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #1
    Kirsty8316
    (female)

Kirsty8316 HB User
    Red face please help, I need my life back.

It started around 6 months ago, when I was 3 months into my eating disorder recovery.
    I woke up one morning and my vision had completely changed, it was heavily static, and it felt as though my eyes couldn't process what I was seeing and everything seemed to far away and out of context. as time went on Things became so much worse.
    I don't know if any of my following symptoms have been caused by my eating disorder?
    I was purging 3 to 5 times a day and heavily abusing laxatives alongside starving for days on end which i feel the need to state incase it has any relation to what is happening to me now.

I also have had a bad jaw which I believe had been caused by the purging and forcing my jaw open.

My symptoms are life changing, I've barely been outside in 6 months due to this out of it disoriented feeling along side the weak ness and pain.

Symptoms are
      Full ears/hearing loss
        severe Disorientation/dizziness [/LIST]Pain behind eyes
          unable to focus of concentrate
            heavy head/neck
              Rapid heart beat
                Faint feeling
                  Oversensitivity to light
                    some degree of facial numbness mostly around my jaw[LIST]feel drunk/out of it
                      depression[LIST]Over sleeping
                      Deep stares to the point I'm unware of my surroundings

My gp hasn't ever seemed concerned even when I've poured my heart out, I've had to go back time after time to get anywhere.
                      they've put me on a number of medication to no prevail and I'm currently on none.

I've been to A&E twice when I've not known what to do.
                      first time I was misdiagnosed with labrynthitis and given 500g of amoxicillin for 7 days, which did not help

I've recently been back and with the help of my partner and friend managed to fight my way threw them, and they're sending me for an MRI scan which I have no received the date of yet.

Blood tests have been fine apart from a minor low sugar level
                      EKG reading where a little high but I was very anxious at the time, they did show little concern but yet again put it down to my anxiety.

I have a neurologist appointment this month,
                      and a maxillofacial appointment next month.

I'm beyond scared neither can help me.
                      I have lost all of my friends
                      me and my partners relationship is under a lot of pressure
                      I have no income and no money what's so ever.
                      I just sit in bed al day un able to do much at all, even going to the loo is a struggle.

Last edited by Kirsty8316; 12-06-2014 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Missed symptome

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
                      disorientation, drunk feeling, tmj disorder, visual disturbances