It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eating Disorder Recovery Message Board

thin and binge eating

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2015, 03:45 PM   #1
lew73
(male)

lew73 HB User
thin and binge eating

Ok so i have been binge eating for about 6 months, some days i will diet and then soon give in to the binge. I will consume so much my stomach feels like it's going to explode, so then I get so scared and stressed about weight gain and usually feel horrible about myself. I am only small and weigh about 7 stone, I haven't gained much weight according to the scale but I see differently through my eyes. Anyway, I'm just wondering why I might not be gaining weight? It's a vicious cycle, some days diet and some days binge, everyone tells me how I am skinny but I don't believe it but do at the same time. I just want to stop this horrible binge eating, it's mentally painful and i feel so alone because i feel no one understands. Only a few of my friends know, yet I feel so alone because they don't understand how it feels. Like tonight, I gave in and had 10 biscuits, a packet and a half of chocolate bites, a mini cake, chocolate balls, chocolate eggs and more. I just hate the feeling in my stomach when I binge, i always feel so uncomfortable around food. It only usually happens at night. So anyway, does anyone else have my problem? Binge eating but don't seem to put weight on according to the scale, yet you feel like you are.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
anorexia, binge eating, eating disorder, food addiction