It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board

endometiriosis

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2016, 09:39 AM   #1
chloe894
(female)

chloe894 HB User
Exclamation endometiriosis

hey guys, im new to this, so i need advice.. on the 16th of june i was diasgonsed with endometriosis.. i also have cysts on both my overias... i keep getting on my doctors case about pain relief but no good. he reckons it just takes time for them to work. i have 12 days until my operation which im nervous as anything as its my first ever one. but im still not understanding why my doctor wont give me nothing strong until i have it done, i didnt actually reliase how bad the pain was up until now i can offically say im not good with this sort of pain. let alone a period.... but just want someones advice how can i ease the pain up, and not suffer as much until my op....

thanks for reading guys.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2016, 01:09 PM   #2
pilinisesi
(female)

pilinisesi HB User
Re: endometiriosis

I am sorry to hear you have endometriosis. I too have been diagnosed with it and unfortunately they have not found a cure for it.
I have dealt with this pain for over 12 years. I have tried a bunch of treatments, but with little success. 1st I am going to advice against Lupton. whatever you do, DO NOT get that treatment it's the worst. it gives you menopause symptoms and anxiety along with depression.
There was 1 treatment that I have not seen anywhere else that was helping with the pain. but I no longer have Kaiser and can't get that treatment. her name is Dr. Beisch in Baldwin Park , CA. she uses acupuncture along with herbal treatment (not holistic but similar)
aside from that what I do to help me ease my pain is place a heating pad to my abdomen, or a hot bottle water if you don't have a heating pad. rest and drink hot liquids.
also I recently traveled outside of the U.S. and saw a OBYN Dr. in south america he ran a few test and notice that my prolactin was really high. he said that this is what is causing my pain not endometriosis. so he gave me pills to lower it. I am taking those in hopes that this will help me. I will post any updates if that helps.

Reply Reply

Tags
cysts on ovary, endometreosis