It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board

Sudden Severe Pain

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2016, 04:16 PM   #1
KM1975
(female)

KM1975 HB User
Sudden Severe Pain

I have endometriosis and have had two cysts and severe lesions removed surgically. When I had the cysts I had severe pain that lasted for hours and needed pain meds. However, every so often I have bouts of severe pain for shorter time periods, and I am wondering if this is endo related as well. I had asked my ob/gyn and he looked at me like I had three heads! It usually happens at night and I wake up feeling crampy like my period is coming, but then it gradually gets worse over 10-15 minutes. I end up going to the bathroom and usually defecate, and then the pain causes me to throw up at least once. It is only after this that the pain slowly recedes over the next few hours. I use to think this was due to a milk allergy and cut milk from my diet, but I still get these symptoms. I do have pain from the lesions throughout the month, and this is a different pain. It really feels like its on my ovaries and I am wondering if these are small cysts that burst. Has anyone else experienced similar pain with Endo? Or should I be looking for a different cause?

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2016, 07:21 PM   #2
mommyofthree06
(female)

mommyofthree06 HB User
Re: Sudden Severe Pain

I had the same thing happen to me and I have endometriosis. My cysts used to bother me at certain times causing horrible pain vomiting and making me have to go to the bathroom. I had emergency surgery and had my left ovary and tube removed. I am now on birth control so I only get my period every 3 months. The Dr doesn't want me to ovulate to help with endo seems to be working

Reply Reply