It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board

New to Endo

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
Amface410
(female)

Amface410 HB User
New to Endo

I am 29 years old with no kids. I was diagnosed with endometriosis last year via a laparoscopy. I had an IUD in that I had taken out a couple months ago. It was uncomfortable and caused me pain. I am no back on oral contraceptive. My lower back has been very sore lately and now it's my pelvis. I am due for my period next week, could this be endo pain? I have no fever or discharge. I am getting no relief with naproxen and OTC pain patches. Does this sound like endo? I am worried it could be something else.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2016, 07:31 PM   #2
mommyofthree06
(female)

mommyofthree06 HB User
Re: New to Endo

Def sounds like endo. I am 33 with 3 kids and was just diagnosed in may after years of suffering. The pain was in my lower back pelvis and would go down my legs. I had emergency surgery to have a cyst removed in may and they took my left ovary also. I started ashlyna bc which gives me. My period every 3 months. Best thing I ever did I don't have anymore endo pain which I used to suffer from twice a month. Remember there is no cure for endo just ways to manage it. Good luck. Try heating pads that used to help me

Reply Reply