It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board

What's wrong with me?!

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2017, 07:16 PM   #1
Worried mom1972
(female)

Worried mom1972 HB User
What's wrong with me?!

Hi everyone
I'm a 45 yr old mom of 2. I've always been a healthy person. The only female issues I've had have been recurrent ovarian cysts which resolve on their own within 2-3 months. About 6 weeks ago during intercourse I started bleeding ..like it was running down my leg. It was still 9 days until my period was due. The bleeding stopped by the next day. A few days later I started to feel that familiar feeling of another cyst as well as lower backache. I had a normal period but back pain increased during period. A few days after my period ended I had my routine pap...she pressed down on the back of my uterus and asked if it felt tender there. Yes it sure did. She asked if I was ever told I had fibroids. I hadnt. 2 days after pap i started bleeding when i woke up and then was gone by eaely afternoon...which happened.3 mornings in a row. Fast forward to today. I had my pelvic ultrasound. "Cyst" pain is gone..but back pain still there. I told tech about the other dr mentioning fibroids and she just said. No u don't have fibroids but u have a simple cyst on right ovary. And left it at that. So now I'm worried about what it could be. Would she actually say to me it's not what I thought was but then not tell me..if it were something more serious?? I have to wait until next week for results. Does this sound like perimenopause? Endo? What?!?!

Last edited by Worried mom1972; 05-03-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2017, 07:14 AM   #2
YaYagirl
Senior Veteran
(female)

YaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB UserYaYagirl HB User
Re: What's wrong with me?!

Dear Worried mom,

It seems like an ovarian cyst that popped.
However, please call your doctor's office and ask to speak to the nurse. Explain what happened and explain your concerns. They may get you in sooner.

Let us know what you find out.

Reply Reply