It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board

• Frequent menstral cycles for past 7 months

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-25-2017, 10:34 AM   #1
    angelina1221
    (female)

angelina1221 HB User
    Frequent menstral cycles for past 7 months

Hello,
    So starting in April 2015 I began to start taking the depo shot due to heavy periods. It worked great the first year, I would get my period once every 3 months right when my next shot was due. After a year I started to get them more frequent once every 6-8 weeks so OBGYN suggested to just take another shot before the 12 week mark. It was getting annoying so I stopped the depo in October 2016. After stopping it, the bleeding continued so my doctor put me on the pill called Provera/ ortho novum in January 2017. Fast forward to April I stopped taking the pill because I felt it made me really dry during intercourse. (Engaged at the time). So since April 2017, I have had a menstral cycle every 10 days which lasts 5-7 days. My OBGYN wants me to go on birth control again for 3 months to regulate my cycle. However, I just got married in July this year. We want to start to have a family within the next year and have been unprotected since April. So Iím not on anything. This is probably the most frustrating thing to deal with and Iím only 22. I started my last cycle October 11th and ended October 16th. I received a break up until this past Monday the 27th. So I started again. I donít know if this is Endo but Iím just so tired and feel like doctors are doing nothing to really help me. Any thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread