It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Environmental Disorders Message Board

• copper toxicity

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #1
    jimtracker
    (male)

jimtracker HB User
    copper toxicity

8 days after exposure to a pond which had been treated with copper, my blood levels were 935. I had problems with fatigue, drug fever, difficulty in walking and breathing. I am exposed to this continually as this pond is used to water our lawns. Is there anything I can take to counteract the high copper level. Monday of this week I was diagnosed with squamous cell cancer on the back of my right leg. 2 abnormalities that developed very quickly over a 3 month period.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2007, 09:38 PM   #2
    connie224
    (female)

connie224 HB User
    Re: copper toxicity

Either L-cysteine, 1500 mg, on an empty stomach or N-acetyl cysteine, 1800 mg, will bind to Cu and carry it out in the urine. Take plenty of purified (I use distilled) water. Take zinc, 50 mg, to counteract the effects of copper. Take Calcium (1500 mg) and Magnesium (750 mg) supplements as well.

Other supplements that would help are vitamin C, cilantro, alpha lipoic acid

The main excretion route would be the kidney. You can accelerate excretion through the skin with sauna - I use dry heat and drink 12 oz distilled water for each 30 min in the sauna. Take plenty of mineral supplements and eat salty foods when you use a sauna to replace what you have lost. If you don't have access to a sauna, try a cup of epsom salts or sea salt and a half cup apple cider vinegar in a hot bath and soak in it.

Be aware that Cu poisoning causes psychological symptoms.

I've seen this work.

Closed Thread