It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board

• Epilepsy, Migraines, Anxiety/Depression/PTSD, & Early Menopause

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 09-21-2021, 07:30 PM   #1
    mr90

mr90 HB User
    Epilepsy, Migraines, Anxiety/Depression/PTSD, & Early Menopause

I was diagnosed with petit mal seizures/epilepsy back in 2017. I have apparently had this for several years beforehand and had never known.

I was diagnosed with migraines back in 2006, they think I have had these seizures since before then.

I have battled anxiety/depression/PTSD for several years due to being abused as a child, sexually abused as a pre-teen/teen/adult, witnessed more than anyone person should, have dealt with an abusive ex-husband who has tortured me for years on end, etc.

Due to other female issues with pregnancy/giving birth, I have had to endure a hysterectomy which now has push me into early menopause.

Letís just say, I am dealing with a lot under the hood of the body as a whole from head to toe.

What would you recommend as treatment for migraines (#1 problem), anti-seizure medication, and mood stabilizer or lifter?

I am looking to speak with my new neurologist, but I want to ask him questions on various possibilities and get other opinions.

I have seen some doctors whom have basically looked at me with their eyes and never spoke a word, then gave me a script Ö I almost died because of treatment like this. Hence, I want to know.

Thank you!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply