It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board

thankyou for this page

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2002, 02:55 PM   #1
rekabs

rekabs HB User
Post thankyou for this page

I have been having seziures for almost two years. I have finaly found aplace that there are people that understand what I go through. Not driving, worrying,trying to raise my kids,get them to school,4/h,sports,and music.I think I understand more in the last 15,min. then I did for the last 2years why was this so hard to find. I guess because half the websites on the net are canine seizures.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2002, 08:07 PM   #2
Kokopelli
Veteran

Kokopelli HB User
welcome to healthboards rekab,

I am glad you found the site.. I know when I first searching for help I had to go through all those other sites... theres alot of neat people here and you can be as open as you want the members truely care as alot of them have struggled for along time with no one who really understands ....

Hugs
Koko

Old 05-05-2002, 08:08 PM   #3
Piano

Piano HB User
Hi Rekabs, I feel the same way you do. This page is the most informative, probably because you can talk to people going thru the same thing, and not just some "textbook entry." What do you mean by Canine seizures? Dogs?

Piano

PS Is Rye anywhere near Ft. COllins?

(Hey Koko, we were replying at the same time!)

[This message has been edited by Piano (edited 05-05-2002).]

Old 05-05-2002, 08:25 PM   #4
Kokopelli
Veteran

Kokopelli HB User
Hey Piano,

yeah for Dogs LOL I mean no its not funny dogs have seizures but boy seems like there are more websites out there for canines then people whats with that? well atleast we all found this place right

Hugs
Koko

Old 05-05-2002, 08:33 PM   #5
rekabs

rekabs HB User
piano, ya dog because when i search the net on seizures there are alot of sites for people with dogs that have seizures. I guess dogs have to go through this to. kokopelli, thank you for the response hope to talk to you more I have alot of guestions and hope to settle in to this better I still have not excepeded this whole thing. so thank you both

Old 05-05-2002, 08:40 PM   #6
rekabs

rekabs HB User
ya what is up with that they should at least seperat use from the dogs.lol I guess it's not funny but true. rye is south of Fort Morgan.My gandma lives in Fort Morgan. Rye is in the south centeral part of colo.

Old 05-05-2002, 08:49 PM   #7
Kokopelli
Veteran

Kokopelli HB User
hi rekabs,

you made it back hopefully you've decided to become part of the family... <---these you have to watch out for they multiply

Hugs
Koko

Old 05-05-2002, 09:01 PM   #8
rekabs

rekabs HB User
Smile

this is my first computer so you will have to excuse my inabilitys. so what do the people in wiliams az.do In colo we try not to burn up.

Old 05-05-2002, 09:49 PM   #9
Kokopelli
Veteran

Kokopelli HB User
Hi rekabs,

Well as you know or may not know Williams is the gateway to the grandcanyon we are basically a tourist town over 2 million people a year... alot of them ride our train to the canyon from williams and it's pure entertainment basically the train still gets robbed every single day of the year by cowboys on horseback LOL we also have pro rodeo season as well as big railroad conventions Williams still is a railroad town basically... some of us sit here and dream about leaving LOL like myself

Hugs
Koko

If you like trains, horses, um cowboys come to williams we also have really neat old car shows and races we have no technology

trsut me I want to move back to the city

Old 05-07-2002, 02:46 AM   #10
Piano

Piano HB User
Hey guys, not so funny story. 1 1/2 years ago (on valentine's day) my dog had to go to the pet hospital. She had eaten an entire bag of rat poison and was seizing. She was hemorraging all over, including her brain (hence the seizures). I bawled and bawled and my mom & little bro drove 70 miles to be at the hospital with me. I spent about $1000 bucks getting her fixed up, but it was 100% worth it! So, my point was...well, maybe I didn't have a point. Oh, yeah I did. I saw my dog have seizures for two hours until the kicked me out. Scary. I wonder if that's what we look like! Just kidding!

Piano

Closed Thread