It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Message Board

• Symptoms linked to EBV?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-10-2016, 04:56 AM   #1
    kk8198
    (female)

kk8198 HB User
    Symptoms linked to EBV?

When I was 16(20 years ago) I was diagnosed with EBV, I was out of commission for a couple of months and seemed to get better. When I was 25 I had my second child and since then everything has been out of whack. Weight gain, not being able to lose weight regardless of what I do, extreme tiredness, and most recently my body aches all the time! I've discussed things with my Dr and of course when my kids were small their excuse for my tiredness and weight gain was that I had 2 small children and wasn't eating right, which wasn't the case. Now all I hear from the Drs is that if I lost weight I'd feel better, but nothing works so how am I supposed to lose weight? I feel like most days I have to give myself a prep talk to get done the things I need to and come 3:00 I have to lay down. I feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I've been tested for thyroid issues and they are normal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2016, 06:39 PM   #2
    bek262
    (female)

bek262 HB User
    Re: Symptoms linked to EBV?

I have this too. I was diagnosed with EBV about 20 years ago also. in the last 18 months I have struggled with symptoms similar to you. I thought that it was my anxiety but I have had control of my anxiety for years. I have only just turned 40 and my energy levels are at an all time low. I have gained 10 kg in the last year. Have constant aching body - mainly neck, back and arms (sometimes legs). and I feel like I could sleep for a week

Closed Thread