It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

Abdominal Muscles??

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2017, 12:00 PM   #1
Rorin

Rorin HB User
Unhappy Abdominal Muscles??

I have two photos which pretty much shows what I mean, but it looks like I'm really bloated in the center of my stomach, unless I'm actively using muscles to push everything down. I assume my muscles there are extremely weak, I can only fix the issue for a few seconds before it goes back to looking stuck out. Can someone tell me the muscles that are weak and how to fix them/ what exercise would be best?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2emn51s.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2q0ujkk.jpg

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2017, 05:26 PM   #2
HappyHeart3
(male)

HappyHeart3 HB User
Re: Abdominal Muscles??

Well luckily for you there's hundreds of exorcises for core strength and abdominal muscles. It's one of the most actively worked on groups for gym goers. Depending how weak you are i would just start with a few sets of sit ups every other day, if that's too strenuous you can try something like core contractions. Those are fairly light and just involve deep breathing while pulling in your abs, probably can find a better description on google.

Old 10-25-2017, 08:04 AM   #3
dieselpower
(male)

dieselpower HB User

getting your ab section slimmer, and building ab muscle is all about hitting the muscles through exercise (obviously) but to have them be visible you will to be eating healthy and drop the amount of carbs being consumed

Old 12-09-2017, 06:52 PM   #4
Barbaram
(female)

Barbaram HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpower View Post
getting your ab section slimmer, and building ab muscle is all about hitting the muscles through exercise (obviously) but to have them be visible you will to be eating healthy and drop the amount of carbs being consumed
Certainly! Abs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym. It's 80% nutrition, 10% being active and 10% recovery.

Reply Reply

Tags
abdominal, muscles, stomach, weakness