It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

• fitness

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-13-2018, 12:00 PM   #1
    Stefen182
    (male)

Stefen182 HB User
    fitness

i am really a fat man because of my job i really want to be fit all time and of-coarse i do gym when i get time but of-coarse i wanna get some tips from you people and of-coarse i like to be socialized so i will be happy if you people support me for this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2018, 09:03 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: fitness

Hi Stefan,

My suggestion to you is that you first talk to your doctor about your desire to lose weight. Your doctor can help you with this by putting you in touch with a dietitian who can create the perfect meal plan for you.

Next, because you have not exercised in so long- start by walking...the more often you walk, the faster the pounds will melt off you! Many gyms have large areas for cardio which include treadmills. You can make friends while walking next to someone and all the people at the gym will support you and give you motivation! Of course you can always talk to people here, but sometimes you need face to face motivation as well.

Let people you feel comfortable with know what you are trying to do! First of all, when people know you are trying to lose weight, you'll be surprised how fast they support you and keep you going...secondly, they will start thinking of you when they do things and probably invite you along. Hikes in the fall can be fantastic for exercise...walking a dog is a good exercise...and of course making sure you are not being a couch potato!

Good luck!

Old 02-28-2019, 06:39 AM   #3
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: fitness

Something quite effective for me is to exercise in bed on my back, doing stretches and bent knee leg raises, and leg and arm lifts before sleep and before getting up for the day. It gets the blood to my brain and muscles and makes it easier to get active.

Closed Thread

Tags
    body building, fitness, social life