It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

fitness

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2018, 12:00 PM   #1
Stefen182
(male)

Stefen182 HB User
fitness

i am really a fat man because of my job i really want to be fit all time and of-coarse i do gym when i get time but of-coarse i wanna get some tips from you people and of-coarse i like to be socialized so i will be happy if you people support me for this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2018, 09:03 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: fitness

Hi Stefan,

My suggestion to you is that you first talk to your doctor about your desire to lose weight. Your doctor can help you with this by putting you in touch with a dietitian who can create the perfect meal plan for you.

Next, because you have not exercised in so long- start by walking...the more often you walk, the faster the pounds will melt off you! Many gyms have large areas for cardio which include treadmills. You can make friends while walking next to someone and all the people at the gym will support you and give you motivation! Of course you can always talk to people here, but sometimes you need face to face motivation as well.

Let people you feel comfortable with know what you are trying to do! First of all, when people know you are trying to lose weight, you'll be surprised how fast they support you and keep you going...secondly, they will start thinking of you when they do things and probably invite you along. Hikes in the fall can be fantastic for exercise...walking a dog is a good exercise...and of course making sure you are not being a couch potato!

Good luck!

Reply Reply

Tags
body building, fitness, social life