It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

• Slim in 6??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-02-2003, 09:11 AM   #1
    roocey

roocey HB User
    Slim in 6??

Hi, just wandering if anyone has tried the slim in 6 program by Beachbody? I am thinking of ordering this. I have about 15-20 lbs. to lose & need to tone up. Has anyone tried it?????????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2003, 07:03 PM   #2
    jodimarie75

jodimarie75 HB User
    Re: Slim in 6??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by roocey
    Hi, just wandering if anyone has tried the slim in 6 program by Beachbody? I am thinking of ordering this. I have about 15-20 lbs. to lose & need to tone up. Has anyone tried it?????????

yes, it's a great workout. I did it a while back, but didn;t finish the six weeks. Now Ijust use the middle video (ramp it up) to supplement w/ my other workout
    tapes. Debbie Siebers is a great instructor. It gets boring though after a while of doing the same workout so often, that's why i just use it a few times a week along w/ other videos. I am also doing the South Beach Diet, lost 8 lbs!! It's the only diet I can lose weight on, and it's healthy and i'm not hungry!!! it's the best!! good luck!
    jodi

Old 12-09-2003, 08:12 AM   #3
    roocey

roocey HB User

Thanks For The Reply Jodymarie!! I Ordered The Slim In 6. It Should Be Getting Here Soon!! Is It A Tough Workout? How Many Weeks Did You Stick To It, And What Were Your Results? Hopefully I Can Stick To It For Six Weeks!! Is The South Beach Diet Hard To Follow? Congrats On Your Weight Loss!!

Old 12-10-2003, 07:53 PM   #4
    jodimarie75

jodimarie75 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by roocey
    Thanks For The Reply Jodymarie!! I Ordered The Slim In 6. It Should Be Getting Here Soon!! Is It A Tough Workout? How Many Weeks Did You Stick To It, And What Were Your Results? Hopefully I Can Stick To It For Six Weeks!! Is The South Beach Diet Hard To Follow? Congrats On Your Weight Loss!!

Slim in 6 isn't too bad at first (the first tape) I think you do that for the first week, an then the 2nd tape (2nd and 3rd week, i think) is more intense, but it works. You should even feel results w/ the 1st tape, depending on your curent fitness level. I did it seriously for about 4-5 weeks, and then fell off the wagon, didn't do it as consistently. But I can't remember how much I lost...I did lose inches around my waist, hips and butt though. You'll start to see definition in your muscles. For a lot more info, you can go to the companys website. Do a search on Beachbody (all one word). They have message boards and stuff to get all the info.

The South Beach Diet is great. Not hard to follow. You can get more info about it on the Prevention website. I love it! Good Luck w/ Slim in 6!! P.S. The bands work great, but I also use heavier weights sometimes when I want more resistance.

Closed Thread