It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

Just bought the EAS whey protein and one question? Naxis I know you know this.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2005, 12:12 PM   #1
Jess75
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Just bought the EAS whey protein and one question? Naxis I know you know this.

Hi,
I just bought the EAS 100% whey protein and was wondering if it is free of hormones. It wasn't stated on the website I purchased it from or the container. Thank you
Naxis, I got the idea of this brand from you so I think you may know this answer. Thanks for the advice!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2005, 04:07 PM   #2
Naxis
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User
Re: Just bought the EAS whey protein and one question? Naxis I know you know this.

From me? I don't know how... but my guess would be no. They probably get their dairy from the same sources as everyone else and all those cows are hormone ridden. Although in the grand scheme I'm not sure it makes a huge difference.

Old 05-12-2005, 09:09 PM   #3
Jess75
Senior Veteran
(female)

Re: Just bought the EAS whey protein and one question? Naxis I know you know this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxis
From me? I don't know how... but my guess would be no. They probably get their dairy from the same sources as everyone else and all those cows are hormone ridden. Although in the grand scheme I'm not sure it makes a huge difference.
Yah, I thought that you recommended EAS shakes. I'll have to review that thread, it was a while ago. Thanks

Old 05-13-2005, 01:36 AM   #4
Naxis
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User

No, no... the Body For Life program recommends them. I mentioned that they are not necessary to make the plan work. I think EAS is way overpriced.

Old 05-13-2005, 07:28 AM   #5
Jess75
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxis
No, no... the Body For Life program recommends them. I mentioned that they are not necessary to make the plan work. I think EAS is way overpriced.
Yah, and i just noticed that it has asuflame K in the EAS which is artifciai sweetner. I didn't even think that they would put this stuff in it. ANd the brand that you recommended one time is called Optimum Nutriton and I just read about it and it says on the lable( on the website) that it's sweetened with Stevia which is natural. I'm getting that next time. I remember you telling me about this stuff cause I reviewed that thread and you were explaining about how GNC is expensive and to order whey online instead which is what I did. And it was the optimum kind you said not the EAS. Thanks again!

Last edited by Jess75; 05-13-2005 at 07:30 AM.

Old 05-13-2005, 09:37 AM   #6
Naxis
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User

anytime.

Closed Thread