It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

New Thread so the it is more clear...

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2005, 07:41 PM   #1
cheerbubbles101
(female)

cheerbubbles101 HB User
Thumbs up New Thread so the it is more clear...

phillydude, I recently graduated high school. So right now, I am just working. I work at a dog activity center, which is a dog day car and training facility. I walk the dogs, feed them, clean (alot; going up and down stairs, moving metal crates, moping, sweeping, cleaning dishes.). I also just recently started Tae Bo... i like it... it is hard for me to do the exercisies as fast as they do them, but i did it one night and i lost like a pound. The one day that i counted my calories here is what i eat... and please don't be afraid to tell me that any of the things were bad, cause i have an issue with eating junk food , especially when i'm upset (i have the thing where i use food as an emotion; but my friend helped me out and convinced me to use exercise when i'm emotional): Breakfast i had 3/4 cup of Fruit Harvest Cereak with 1/2 cup of 2% milk and a glass of water, that was 175 calories total. then i had a break. then i eat a 1/2 cinnimon raisin bagel plain and a glass of orange juice, that was 220 cal. total. Lunch i had a Sante Fe Chicken wrap which was 614.1 cal. and 1 1/2 glasses of pop which was 150 cal. I had 2 pieces of Orbitz gum throughout the day which was 10 cal. For dinner i had a Healthy Choice meal (chicken Parmigan that was 320 cal. and a glass of water and 5 pieces of pineapple for which was 27 cal., and a small bowl of ice cream with fruit anmd chocolate syrup on top that was about 250 cal.
Also, about how many calories does the basic Tae Bo work out burn?? do you know?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread